Sing Sing caters to a wide range of client needs & offers a number of different tracking & mixing possibilities (in stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound) plus Mastering, Voice-over recording, a Writing Lounge, and a Tape baking and Transfer service.
Although Sing Sing is largely dedicated to the recording, mixing and mastering of albums, EP’s and singles, our rooms are also used for a variety of other musically or sound related projects such as:
- A space and facility for recording and filming “Live” music videos.
- Recording & Mixing of film & Telemovie scores, Television series themes, TVC’s, Cinema Commercials, themes and music for major Sporting and Cultural events.
- Spoken voice recording (for Film & Television advertisements & promotions, Art Gallery audio tours, Instructional Educational packages and Talking books etc).
- Theatre company projects (recording chorus lines, solo artists, ‘sound off’ (Sound effects) and even tap-dancers.
- Record Label Listening parties (presenting their artists’ latest recordings to journalists and media representatives)
- A showcase style of space for intimate live concerts played to small audiences.
- A location for interviewing Australian and International Artists (filmed or recorded by local & international Media or Production companies)
- A Film or Telemovie location.
- A Studio location for still photographic and publicity shoots of Artists, Engineers &/or Producers.
- Industry Presentations of new lines of Audio equipment.
- Tertiary Audio school Tutorials
Whatever your project, if its musically related and possible, we are open to discussion. Please ring for a quote based on rooms, requirements and time involved.
Please note that Sing Sing has no rehearsal rooms for hire. Neither do we hire out our facility as a party venue or offer recording as a party activity. Finally, due to the unpredictable nature of bookings, we are not able to offer Group Tours of the premises.